|Description:||Konference Analog To Digital Conver|
Allows you to connect analog conference call units or direct-connect speakerphones to virtually any digital phone system. By interfacing with the telephone handset, this product lets you avoid the cost of installing dedicated analog lines.
Polycom SoundStations connect to analog telephone lines (the same used by a fax or modem). Use this adapter to connect your Polycom SoundStation to any digital telephone system in 4 easy steps.
* Works with virtually any conference unit or direct connect speakerphone
* Connects to any standard teleconferencing unit RJ-11 jack
* Four-position switch makes Konference compatible with virtually any digital phone system
* Eliminate costly dedicated analog line installations and communication adapters
* Powered by AC adapter (included)
* Requires telephone with modular handset
* Size: 3.7" x 1.3" x 1.1" inches (95 x 35 x 30 mm)
1. Unplug your telephone handset cord from your telephone
2. Connect your telephone handset cord into the adapter
3. Connect the adapter cord into the telephone handset jack
4. Lift your handset and place a call
last revised on May 23, 2018, 12:42 pm